Montana State Legislature
COVID-19 Response Panel
Legislative Leadership COVID-19 Response Panel
- The Legislative Leadership COVID-19 Response Panel meet January 8th. The Panel tentatively adopted Covid Panel Rules (version 1).
- The Legislative Leadership COVID-19 Response Panel met Thursday, January 14, 2021, The document based on the actions to date can be found here: COVID Panel Rules - Version 2 (latest version). The meeting materials, including a copy of the rules with the changes shown are:
COVID Panel Rules - Version 2 - with all changes shown.
- The Legislative Leadership Panel will meet again: TBD. At that time, the Panel may take a limited amount of public testimony, please submit written comments or request to testify by noon the day prior to the meeting..
- Senate President Mark Blasdel
- Senate President Pro Tempore Jason Ellsworth
- Senate Majority Leader Cary Smith
- Senate Minority Leader Jill Cohenour
- Speaker of the House Wylie Galt
- Speaker of the House Pro Tempore Casey Knudsen
- House Majority Leader Sue Vinton
- House Minority Leader Kim Abbott
- Nadine Spencer
- Todd Everts, Susan Fox