Montana State Legislature
The working group meets via Zoom video at 9 a.m. Sept. 30.
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
Bills for possible preintroduction:
- PD0006: Revise weather modification and control statutes
- PD0009: Amending water right ownership process
SB47 (2019): Clarifying use of river basin councils
Administrative rulemaking memo re: Lake Koocanusa/Kootenai River water quality standards (LSO, Oct. 2020)
- DEQ selenium site-specific criterion update (Sept. 2020)
- DEQ presentation on selenium standards for Lake Koocanusa, Kootenai River (Oct. 2020)
- Public comments on proposed selenium rule: Bass, Blackburn, CSKT-KTOI, Idaho Conservation League, Kelsey, Linehan, National Parks Conservation Ass'n, Rooney, Sander-Green, Montana Trout Unlimited
Final reports issued by WPIC (as of Sept. 15, 2020):
HJ40: Seeding clouds
Comments for WPIC
Thank You for submitting your comments.