75-5-1102. Definitions. Unless the context requires otherwise, in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Administrative costs" means costs incurred by the department and the department of natural resources and conservation in the administration of the program, including but not limited to costs of servicing loans and issuing debt; program startup costs; financial, management, and legal consulting fees; and reimbursement costs for support services from other state agencies.
(2) "Cost" means, with reference to a project, all capital costs incurred or to be incurred by a municipality or a private person, including but not limited to engineering, construction, financing, and other fees, interest during construction, and a reasonable allowance for contingencies to the extent permitted by the federal act and regulations promulgated under the federal act.
(3) "Federal act" means the Federal Water Pollution Control Act, also known as the Clean Water Act, 33 U.S.C. 1251 through 1387, as amended.
(4) "Intended use plan" means the annual plan adopted by the department and submitted to the environmental protection agency that describes how the state intends to use the money in the revolving fund.
(5) "Loan" means a loan of money from the revolving fund to a municipality or a private person.
(6) "Municipality" means any state agency, city, town, or other public body created pursuant to state law, including an authority as defined in 75-6-304.
(7) "Private person" means an individual, corporation, partnership, or other nongovernmental legal entity.
(8) "Program" means the water pollution control state revolving fund program established by this part.
(9) "Project" means an activity that is eligible for financing by the program under the federal act, including treatment works, as defined under section 1292 of the federal act (33 U.S.C. 1292), and nonpoint source pollution control under section 1329 of the federal act (33 U.S.C. 1329), and for which a municipality or private person makes an application for a loan or other financial assistance.
(10) "Revolving fund" means the fund established by 75-5-1106.