18-4-301. Definitions. As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Alternative procurement method" means a method of procuring supplies or services in a manner not specifically described in this chapter, but instead authorized by the department under 18-4-302.
(2) "American-made" means either a product made exclusively within the United States or a value-added product consisting of a product that contains 50% or more of materials from the United States.
(3) "Cost-reimbursement contract" means a contract under which a contractor is reimbursed for costs that are allowable and allocable in accordance with the contract terms and the provisions of this chapter and a fee, if any.
(4) (a) "Displacement" means the layoff, demotion, or involuntary transfer of a state employee.
(b) Displacement does not include changes in shift or days off or reassignment to other positions within the same class and at the same general location.
(5) "Established catalog price" means the price included in a catalog, price list, schedule, or other form that:
(a) is regularly maintained by a manufacturer or contractor;
(b) is either published or otherwise available for inspection by customers; and
(c) states prices at which sales are currently or were last made to a significant number of any category of buyers or buyers constituting the general buying public for the supplies or services involved.
(6) "Invitation for bids" means all documents, whether attached or incorporated by reference, used for soliciting bids.
(7) "Purchase description" means the words used in a solicitation to describe the supplies or services to be purchased and includes specifications attached to or made a part of the solicitation.
(8) "Request for proposals" means all documents, whether attached or incorporated by reference, used for soliciting proposals.
(9) "Responsible" means the capability in all respects to perform fully the contract requirements and the integrity and reliability that will ensure good faith performance.
(10) "Responsive" means conforms in all material respects to the invitation for bids or request for proposals.
(11) "Term contract" means a contract in which supplies or services are purchased at a predetermined unit price for a specific period of time.