(1) "Agency" has the meaning provided in 2-15-102, but does not include the office of the governor, the attorney general, or the highway patrol.
(2) "CAFE standard" means the average fuel economy standard as provided in 49 U.S.C. 32904.
(3) "Department" means the department of administration provided for in 2-15-1001.
(4) "Director" means the director of the department.
(5) "Vehicle fleet" means all state vehicles that are owned by the state of Montana except those used in the service of the governor, the attorney general, or the highway patrol.